Thursday, April 29, 2010

Young Lance


I'm Lance Armstrong, I was born on September 18, 1971. I grew up in a town of Plano, Texas. My mom and dad got divorced when I was a little baby. My mom taught me to work hard and never give up. I live by that slogan every day. When I was young, I knew I wasn't fast but I knew I could run for along time. So I started to do long races and found to like them. I would practice every day by running 6 miles, because I didn't like to lose. My first race I ever won was the Iron Kids Triathlon. I knew I wanted to shoot higher in my abilities. In 1988, I was named Rookie Of The Year for triathlons. I got a call by the US Olympic committee and they wanted me to race in the Olympics. I tried my best in the olimpics and won the bronze medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment